Monday, May 5, 2008

Wasting Time

Here I am in the computer lab in Boyer, doing what I do best. My Created and Called class was a review, so I have some extra time, and I thought I would post a blog!

Writing my FJN last night was good. Lots of people complain about how useless it was, and I agree with them to an extent. I think a lot of the class was really a waste of time. I did learn how to articulate exactly what I believe, though, and that is really valuable. All the introspective stuff was good as well. Anyways, I enjoyed writing it, and I really hope my professor enjoys reading it. If I didn't like writing a paper, I don't really care what reaction I get, but when a paper is this personal, and I really enjoy it, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach until I know what my grade is. It's like he's evaluating me along with the paper.

Moving on, I've still got another paper to finish (start) and a couple other assignments. By Wednesday I will be done with classes, and hopefully well on my way to being done with finals.

Until then!

No comments: