Monday, May 12, 2008

A Tribute to Roommates

Hello! I just finished my last paper of the semester (more like an hour ago), and I really should be studying for the exam I have at 10:30 tomorrow, but I missed my blog!

It has come to my attention that of the eight (now nine) posts in May, the majority are full of sentimental, sad content. Well...get ready for some more, and before I hear any complaining, Internet, let me remind you that I am an 18-year-old female at the end of her first year of college. It is my JOB to be sentimental. So there.

My walls are now bare, except for two posters and a picture frame. Even the curtains are down. It's very sad. Lana and I participated in the midnight scream again tonight, and then she said something about how it was both a beautiful and a painful moment because she knew she would be thinking back on it and wishing for it again. See, tonight is her last night. It's our last night as roommates! This is indeed sad, because let me tell you, we have absolutely nothing in common, and yet we have managed to make our relationship work. She's so great and I love her dearly. Another sad thing is that, due to conflicting schedules, we won't really see each other until our junior year!! How crazy is that?? We've got into a habit with each other, and now we have to do it all over again with different people! Blah. Not cool.

No comments: