Saturday, May 3, 2008

Doldrums

Hello Internet,

I promised you a post on Saturday, so here it is.

I went to Barnes & Noble today with my friend Charity, just to get off campus a bit and get some studying done. I read my last article for Women and Gender, and I started the final paper for the Created and Called class that Messiah makes every first year student take. Things are drawing to a close, I guess.

My roommate is doing service work tonight, so I have the room to myself. I thought I might watch a movie and start packing. I've got to move out myself as my dad's still in the Middle East, and my mom can't get off work to help. It'll be fine; I just have to be ready.

Sorry I'm not very interesting this post. I've got a headache and it's dreary out. It's just that sort of 'blah' day, you know? I'm worried about money too, I suppose. Not that I'm destitute or anything. Right now I don't have a job for the summer, so as soon as I get home, I have to go looking.

Wow, depressing post! Here's something that makes me giggle every time.

Now it's time for me to dig stuff out from under my bed and sort out what clothes to keep. I think My Fair Lady is a good cheerful, snobbish musical to watch tonight (I say snobbish in a very affectionate way).

Thanks for listening to my woes, Internet! I'll post tomorrow and talk about church and finals.

Until then!

No comments: