Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello There

Boy, do I have some complaining/talking/reacquainting to do!

See, here's the thing - the longer I go without blogging, the harder it is to start again (that is unless it's a really, really long time; then I can just start over). Everytime I come up with an idea for an entry, I think, "No that's way too long ago. Try again." In the meantime, the date on my last post is growing farther and farther away! It's a vicious cycle!

It is my fault entirely that I have not spoken in a while, and I beg you to forgive me. If, however, you desperately need someone to blame, I can quite easily provide you with the names and addresses of the culprits.

Big-time criminal #1: The Vlogbrothers
...especially this one

Big-time criminal #2: Messiah College. That's right, the entire institution. Or at least the School of Humanities. I would name professors, but who knows who reads this thing? But please, never EVER let me be involved in three departments at once. It's insanity, so hold me back, Internet!

Big-time criminal #3: Daylight Savings Time. You all know what I mean.

So yes, I have more to write about, but my roommate just pointed out that I have an 8AM class tomorrow and I am online right now...Good night!

No comments: