Saturday, April 18, 2009

i can haz sleep plz? kthx

I'm tiiiiireeeeed. You know exactly the tone in which that was meant to be said.

Spending the day in Philly is great, but it makes for total and complete exhaustion.

I'm pretty ready for this semester to be over. (But not really because some very dear friends are graduating) This semester has been pretty crazy in multiple ways - academically, emotionally, work-fully...??

Currently I am not allowed to go to bed because my roommate's boyfriend is over...he's watching her play minesweeper...such wonderful relationship-developing activities...totally worth less sleep...

Dear blog/internet, I feel guilty for not writing coherent entries in a while. But all my coherency (is that a word?it is now.) is needed elsewhere right now - and sometimes there's not enough to go around.

I'm so brain dead. But I just keep writing because I can't sleeeep! It's not fair!

Just know that right now I really don't realize how whiny this will look once posted - it seems perfectly legitimate to me. 12 minutes until he has to leave...

Ok, just in case either of them read this, I don't hate them. Really. And I made my protest known before he got here and as soon as he walked in. So I'm not just complaining here. Trust me, they know how grouchy I am right now.

aghhhhh

No comments: