Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beginning

Hello Internet!

So, I just need a place to put my thoughts. My first year of college is drawing to a close, and I'm trying to figure out who I am supposed to be. Just lots of...stuff in my life right now. Be prepared, Internet, this will not always be a happy blog. Although not to say it won't ever be happy either. I'm a pretty happy person.

Now, maybe a little basic information about me? Although I could put that in my profile.

18 (19 in July), female, family in Virginia, student at Messiah College, PA
History/English major (be prepared for some major dork moments here)

I want to write a longer post with more serious content later, but I'm watching Must Love Dogs, and it's hard to be thoughtful while I'm watching a chick flick (an unhealthy weakness I have).

Until then!

No comments: