Monday, November 10, 2008

Words, words, words...

I'm so sick of words!

Name that musical, anyone?

I'm sensing I should write a blog post, but I'm not really sure what I should talk about. I am so completely over the stress of last week. I think I will remember last week for the rest of my life, not only for the historical election*, but also for the mountain of work I had to get through and the couple huge decisions I had to make. It's over now and I made it. Yay me!

Ummm, so I watched season one of The Office Friday and yesterday. I'm craving more, which has led to my purchase of three season two episodes on iTunes. Not quite sure how the quality part is going to work out, but I'm pretty sure the deprivation of sleep resulting from the long download time will not serve me well tomorrow.

Also, tomorrow (today) morning I will attempt something which has only been successfully achieved once before (Friday morning, actually). I want to wake up early to write a paper, rather than write it tonight. Shocking procrastination, I know. What you don't know is, this paper was actually due Thursday, but I got an extension from my gracious professor based on the sleep deprivation and stress of last week which I have already mentioned.

May I just say, as gracious as my professor is, the questions I have to choose from for the paper most emphatically ARE NOT GOOD [insert your choice descriptive word please; mine would have been suck, but I shouldn't use that word so much]. So I am not looking forward to stretching this essay into 3-5 pages.

After that, I have a relatively easy week academically, although there is a lot I have to do otherwise. Like schedule classes for next semester, get a job for next semester, write my resume, apply for summer internships, etc.

Upon posting this blog, the Office download read: 20 minutes remaining - I must remain awake!

*The results of which I am perfectly fine with, even happy about, by the way

No comments: