Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello and Good Night

Hi! It's late. But I remembered that I meant to post today, and I knew I would feel guilty if I didn't. I also had things of substance to discuss, such as the absolute self-absorption of many of the characters in Mansfield Park. I picked it up today after an absence of about two months, closer to three I think. But as I said, it's late. Meaning I can't discuss literature coherently. At least if there is only a computer to participate in the conversation. The lateness of the hour is also the reason for all the fragments. Apologies.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Mansfield Park!!!!!!!!

I read that for my tutorial four weeks ago. I love Austen, but I couldn't really love any of the characters.
Right now I'm reading Northanger Abbey.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have Austen parties this spring! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!