Friday, October 10, 2008

Amen for Weekends!

Um, wow. I did not know that so much stress and tiredness could be crammed into one week. Really. I don't mean to whine, but what a crappy week. First off, I didn't get my weekend sleep because I was at my grandparents' house, and there were multiple family issues to be dealt with. Also, it's ridiculously hard to do homework at their house. So, I started the week exhausted with no homework done. So I have spent the whole week trying to catch up on homework and sleep, rather unsuccessfully until today. Also, either fall allergies or a horrendous cold decided to kick in around Wednesday. Enough.

Now, I have reason to celebrate. It is Grantham's fall break, and four of my friends (all whom I love dearly) decided to come visit me! Yay! I can't wait for them to get here.

Also, there is a gospel concert tonight, organized by my friend Calvin, and it should be a very refreshing worship experience.

No comments: