Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


Wow, I have SO MUCH to blog about now, but I have SO LITTLE time to do it! Being an RA is hectic to say the least. Anyways, I have now met the other RAs, plus Ryan, the RD. They are all pretty much awesome, and if I keep this blog up, they will be making appearances definitely. We've been wandering around Philly for a couple of days, and I love it dearly.

My real reason for popping on here is to preserve a wonderful piece of humor, which hopefully, you see somewhere on here. Not quite sure about this formatting business. That bit of hilariousness was drawn by Frak, one of the hosts of PotterCast, and the writer of a wonderful blog as well.

Ok, I've got to split (where did that term come from and why am I using it now?), because, quite literally, my next three days are scheduled down to minutes, leaving no time to get done the millions of things I have to get done.

2 comments:

Frankie Franco III said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! Good luck in school, study hard, but dont forget to enjoy yourself!
College is awesome. I miss it so :)

Elizabeth said...

Ha, thanks! I love that comic, and for some reason it disappeared, so I was very excited when John posted it on pottercast.com.